There are currently no vacancies available
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Participate in the completion of hygiene and food safety audits and training activities across a range of sectors.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Detailed audit of the clients premises in compliance with the Q Mark for Hygiene and Food Safety.
- Assist in the gathering, review and analysis of data and information to support monthly key client summary reports.
- Presentation of information in a coherent and accessible format
- Engage with customers
- Contribute to decisions/actions that are consistent with the information collected and in line with policies and procedures.
- Assistance with receipt, analysis and risk assessment of solicited and unsolicited information.
- Proactively engage in performance development reviews and actively seek out learning and development opportunities aimed at building skills and maximising potential.
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Hold a third level qualification in food science, food safety or an equivalent subject awarded by a government educational establishment or a professional body.
- A full clean driving licence and ongoing access to an appropriate form of, private transport, which would enable the candidate to fully discharge the duties of the post.
Hold an internationally recognised auditing qualification e.g. IRCA Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor.
The candidate must be able to clearly demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Ability to evaluate information for applicability and relevance.
- Ability to compile and analyse data and present it in a clear and legible format to inform judgments.
Communication/ Influencing Skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and engage with a diverse range of people and positively influence others.
- Ability to respond to difficult situations with reasonableness and proportionality and to articulate coherent rationales for action.
Use of Technology and Information Management
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word and Outlook, with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset.
- Ability to present information in an easily understandable and accessible format.
- Ability to produce reports in accordance with prescribed templates and within set timescales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Auditing, HACCP, Food Safety, Communication, Written and Verbal Proficiency in English.
- All EIQA Auditors have relevant experience in the retail / catering / food / drink industry.
Auditors representing EIQA have a professional approach to conducting the QHFS audit.
- ethical and diplomatic (fair and tactful).
- perceptive (understanding situations).
- decisive (reaching conclusions based on logic and reasoning).
- versatile (adapting to different conditions).